Senior Executive Assistant
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to support a Senior Executive on the Ripple leadership team based in San Francisco. As an Executive Assistant at Ripple, you will play an essential role in keeping the team organized and operating effectively.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide direct support to two senior company executives
- Day-to-day management of calendars with heavy scheduling requirements
- Prioritize conflicting needs - handle matters expeditiously and proactively. Follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Book and manage travel arrangements and reservations for members of three teams
- Plan and prepare information for meetings, presentations, interviews, etc. Take detailed meeting minutes, as needed
- Arrange and book team outings, lunches, and events
- Prepare and file executive expense reports
- Collaborate with other Ripple Executive Assistants, as needed
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 8+ years of experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Strong prioritization, organizational, and time-management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks concurrently
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on experience with Google Apps and Concur
- Passion for excellence and working in a team environment with a strong company culture
- Previous startup experience a plus
For positions that will be based in CA, the annual salary range for this position is $132,960 - $166,200. Actual salaries may vary based on numerous factors including, among other things, an individual applicant’s experience and qualifications for the position.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in Bangalore, Dubai, Dublin, London, Miami, Mumbai, New York, Reykjavík, San Francisco, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Toronto, and Washington, D.C.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.