This position is open to San Francisco, New York, London, Singapore, and Toronto.
Our people team is growing and we have a need for a senior-level HR Business Partner to be the link between HR, the business and other cross-functional teams, leading critical people and performance-focused changes that align with our strong company culture and values.
We’re looking for a Director, HR Business Partner who will partner closely with leaders across our business to align people and strategy. You will have an opportunity to drive significant business growth and make an immediate impact through your expertise in organizational design, talent management strategy, and leadership coaching, all while acting as a steward of Ripple’s culture. As part of our People function, your #1 goal is to design, build and execute the talent strategy that drives our success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Be a trusted advisor, providing support from the executives to the employees within the teams that you own.
- Works closely with management in the implementation of corporate policies related to human resources, organizational and employee development at the business unit or division level.
- Experience supporting Sales and GTM organizations
- Execute global and local HR programs and processes (e.g., talent management, organizational planning, performance management, development planning, compensation planning)
- Provide business leaders with data, findings, and recommendations of client organizations' "health" by assessing trends in performance, span of control, employee engagement, manager feedback, attrition and turnover, etc.
- Tackle problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex; design and quickly implement solutions
- Collaborate with others (People team COEs, cross-functional partners, HRBP peers, etc.) to build world class initiatives
- Coach and influence managers on how to build an amazing team
- Partner with our D&I team to effectively execute our diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 12+ years of experience in HR. Deep and progressive experience as a strategic HR Business Partner.
- Prior management experience and growing teams
- Experience with sales compensation plans
- Interpersonal skills: Excellent communication skills and ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees. Demonstrated experience and a passion for collaboration with others (People team COEs, cross-functional partners, HRBP peers, etc.).
- Change management skills: Ability to contribute through change management; help adjust the culture and improve overall effectiveness of the business and teams.
- Resiliency: A successful candidate must be resilient in building rapport with the business executives, exerting pressure when pressure may be needed, but also choosing their priorities carefully. You are comfortable in ambiguity and can pull relevant components out of complex situations to connect the dots and make sound decisions - you know when to ask for help.
- Leads with inclusive actions: Understands the importance of building a diverse and inclusive workforce on a global scale.
- Analytical Skills: Comfort with data and using data to provide insights to help advise and influence business decisions.
- Project Management skills: establish project objectives, analyze data, prioritize responsibilities, execute project deliverables, track and measure to successful completion
- Bias for action: Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Strong business acumen: Recognizes and enjoys the business side of business. Has knowledge about the organization’s operations and how talent management affects each. Approaches problem solving from a business-first perspective.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in Bangalore, Dubai, Dublin, London, Miami, Mumbai, New York, Reykjavík, San Francisco, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Toronto, and Washington, D.C.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.