Lead Product Manager, Crypto Payments Platform
Please note this is for Miami, FL. You only need to apply to one location if there are multiple listed for the job.
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
This product manager role is best suited for someone with a strong technical and product background, experience defining and shipping enterprise cloud infrastructure platform products at scale, and interest in both delivering as an individual contributor as well as managing high performing product managers. You understand how to turn technical capabilities and customer requirements into extensible feature sets, and possess the know-how to drive the adoption of those features across an organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Drive execution of cross-functional crypto payment product development features and functionality by collaborating with customer-facing and technical teams
- Zero to 1 product definition and launch
- Developing a phased approach for consolidating common infrastructure and services into a platform layer
- Developing product strategy and feature requirements for APIs, authentication, policy controls, and information security
- Partnering closely with Ripple’s policy and security teams in assessing commercial and regulatory requirements
- Defining platform SaaS strategies, specifically around data, reporting, analytics, and platform administration
- Leverage your deep expertise in payments and platform performance to advise product roadmap and go-to-market strategy
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 10+ years of product management experience with top Internet, e-commerce, enterprise software and/or financial services companies
- Experience managing product managers
- Reputation for evangelizing and scaling exciting enterprise cloud products
- Experience partnering with engineering and design
- Customer centric mentality and approach to product development
- Consistent track record of leading and influencing a Product-driven organization
- A passion for payments and a strong interest in the blockchain and crypto ecosystem
This person will bring strong and inclusive leadership skills as they will need to collaborate heavily with cross-functional internal teams and the financial ecosystem of partners and customers.
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.