Product Manager, Receiver
Please note this is for London, UK. You only need to apply to one location if there are multiple listed for the job.
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
We’re looking for an impactful Product Manager who is passionate about using crypto technology to redefine the $160T+ cross-border payments space. In this role you will help across multiple initiatives including building solutions that help scale the liquidity capacity for crypto payments and enabling data to be used to make optimal business decisions. To succeed, you will be strategic and detailed to lead cross-functional teams on initiatives that improve the experience of our customers and partners.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Deeply understand the needs of customers, partners, and stakeholders to deliver an incredible cross-border payments experience and achieve our OKRs.
- Translate these needs into opportunities and be responsible for the roadmap to achieve OKRs
- Engage with a wide range of cross-functional teams such as markets, finance, customer support, and data science to gather requirements and drive go-to-market
- Work closely with various engineering teams to build products and features that delight users
- Be a data guide and surface the data to relevant users in an easy, reliable and accurate way
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Passion for crypto technologies and how they can be used to improve traditional finance.
- Ability to take a big ambiguous problem and translate it into product requirements and roadmap
- Ability to understand both business needs and technical requirements and communicate across different teams
- Experience in analyzing, understanding and improving data to drive business decisions
- Experience working cross-functionally to drive alignment and execution
- Experience being diligent while simultaneously keeping the big-picture in mind
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience and 2 years in product management
- Prior experience at a fast-paced technology company
- Bonus points - familiarity with blockchain/ crypto, payments, and/or markets liquidity; understanding of trading and markets
Other common names for this role: Product Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time Ripple employees. For all Metaco roles, please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
Req ID: 23504