Software Engineer I, Interfaces
Please note this is for Toronto, Canada. You only need to apply to one location if there are multiple listed for the job.
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
Ripple is growing rapidly and we are looking for a results oriented and passionate Fullstack Software Engineer to help build the next generation of payment applications that enable institutions such as banks, payment providers and corporates to instantly settle cross-border payments to create the Internet of Value. Ripple’s distributed financial technology outperforms today’s banking infrastructure by driving down costs, increasing processing speeds and delivering end-to-end visibility into payment fees, timing and delivery.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build client-facing web applications integrating with blockchain technologies and all forms of currencies (traditional as well as crypto)
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle with special focus on both backend and frontend development.
- Work with teams across the organization, including product, design, integrations, ops, customer success, and legal.
- Continuously raise our standard of engineering excellence by implementing and driving best practices for coding, testing, and deployment
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Experience with backend technologies like Java and springboot.
- Experience with Agile development and shipping customer facing features on a regular cadence
- Mobile web development experience/familiarity is a plus
- BS in Computer Science or similar
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: in-office collaboration for moments that matter is important to our culture, and we give managers and teams the flexibility to decide which days they come in.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
Req ID: 23707