Blockchain Partner Analyst Intern (Summer 2024)
Please note this is for London, UK. You only need to apply to one location if there are multiple listed for the job.
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
We are seeking a highly motivated intern to join our Partner Relations Team. The intern will work with partner managers, product managers, and engineering to support and enhance product and technical support systems and process, including analyzing the technical needs of partner development teams and translating those into “customer insight” to inform our product management teams.
The intern will join the RippleX division of Ripple, a team that champions the builders of tomorrow by providing XRPL developers with the infrastructure, tools, services, programs, and support that helps them to advance the solutions and innovation needed to enable businesses, consumers, institutions and governments to fuel the engine of a new digital economy.
The intern will work alongside a team of partner-first business and technical experts supporting and furthering leading edge blockchain use cases. This internship will provide a unique opportunity to work with early stage to mature start-ups and interact directly with the technical founders and product leads who are driving the next wave of innovation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assist in reviewing, updating and creating technical materials to support partner onboarding, enablement and ongoing support.
- Provide direct support to partners to help resolve technical issues
- Work with product management to research, analyze and report on partners technical priorities
- Collaborate with partner and product managers to plan and execute on partner advisory board
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and its applications.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Highly analytical and data-oriented
- Passion for technology and helping others learn and grow.
Bonus: prior experience in development, presentations, support and/or technical writing.
This is a full-time, paid summer internship, working remotely.
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: in-office collaboration for moments that matter is important to our culture, and we give managers and teams the flexibility to decide which days they come in.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
Req ID: 23711