Ripple Client Release Notes
Released: February 3rd, 2014
- Lot of UI changes in trade page. (Now it shows your orders in green on order book).
- Disable ZipZap integration.
- Send page only shows accepted currencies by the receiver.
- Rewritten rpAmount filter.
Released: January 17th, 2014
- Ripple-lib double notifications bug fix
- Send, Convert: Show last path update in seconds.
- Add Russian, Japanese and Roman languages.
- Trade: Should be able to trade currency issued by me.
- History: Don't show sequence update transactions.
Released: January 10th, 2014
- No reserve checks for the first trust line.
- Add Catalan and Hebrew languages.
- Show Rippling in balance and history.
- Fixes on offer_cancelled notifications.
- rpAmount precision fix.
- Cash in SSN field fix.
Released: January 9th, 2014
- Add Norwegian and Slovak languages.
- Allow decimals without leading zeros in any amount input.
- Better differentiation between buy/sell on balance, history pages.
- Simplify web client building.
Released: January 7th, 2014
- Add German language.
- Update currency names.
- Fix mobile menu.
- Cash in tab proxy upgrade.
- Config file local storage extend fixes.
Released: January 6th, 2014
Ripple Now Multi-lingual, Supports Cash Deposits and More
Important note for developers: When updating an existing copy of < 0.2.42, please run rm -rf build/ in addition to npm install to clear your build directory. Otherwise you will get an error.
- Add Cash in tab (ZipZap integration)
- Add 4 new languages including Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese via transifex
- Switch to bower
- Remove extraneous dependencies
- Update to Angular 1.2
- Show executed order prices in balance and history tabs.
- Switch e2e tests to Protractor
- Show available balances in Trade tab
- Show failed transactions in history
- Show if the order has been canceled after partial execution in history
- Add Internationalization support.
- Add translations for Chinese and Italian.
- Add cash in tab.
- Add "Allow Rippling" checkbox on trust tab.
- Add a new (trust_change_no_ripple) effect on jsonRewriter.
- Add a new event tracker for "send confirmation time".
- Fixes in ripple-lib (Robust Transaction Submission).
- Fixes in ripple-lib (Orderbook resubscribe after the server reconnect).
- Default currency pairs: XRP/BTC -> BTC/XRP.
- Options: statistics checkbox fix.
- Trade: Fix currencies on orderbook.
- Separate buy/sell widgets for trading.
- Fill trade widgets on orderbook order clicks.
- Default base currency in trading is XRP.
- Mobile scrolling smoothness fixes.
- Notification fixes on convert and trust tabs.
- Send tab Ripple URI fixes.
- CSS: Switch to Bootstrap 3
- CSS: Responsive menu and mobile styles
- Federated bridges support (Outbound bridge APIs)
- Multi server websocket connections
- Travis CI
- Trade tab has been moved to the top menu
- Added 'add destination tag' link on send tab
- Added unit tests
- Bug fix
- Error message fixes
- Fix Trust tab listening to wrong event.
- Fix send with destination tag issue
- Fix send with destination tag issue (#1067)
- Fix XRP send issue (#1053)
- Added federation address resolution (e.g. email@example.com)
- AccountSet support in balance tab
- Rewrote send page UI flow
- Changes to amount field validation (more precise error messages)
- Use new path finding API: path_find
- Websocket support for older firefox versions
- Ripple URI for ripple wallet