CBDCs and Interoperability: Bridging the Gap in Innovation
Central Bank digital currencies (CBDCs) will play a critical role in the new, modern global financial infrastructure that blockchain technologies will undoubtedly underpin. But, for a truly global system to work, interoperability is key.
In this webinar, industry experts explore the future of CBDCs, the impact of CBDCs on cross-border payments and the importance of interoperability.
• Wee Kee Toh, Assistant Director, FinTech & Innovation Group | Monetary Authority of Singapore
• Rene Michau, Head of Fintech Client Advisory | Standard Chartered Bank
• Mark McKenzie, Senior Financial Sector Specialist | The SEACEN Centre
• James Wallis, VP, Central Bank Engagements | Ripple
• Monica Long, GM, RippleX | Ripple
And many more